What's in my Beach Bag
What's the best sunscreen? What's a good pool-side read? How about the portable fan I'm completely obsessed with?
Here's a link to all my beach bag essentials!
1. Portable fan.This is an absolute must for scorching Summer days in the South. I found this onefor $15 bucks on Amazon and it's pretty powerful!
The best part is it's rechargeable and comes in 3 cute colors!
2. Round Sunnies. I love wearing oversized rounded or cat eye sunnies to the beach for both practical and stylish reasons! Shop these here!
3. Girl, Wash your Face by Rachel Hollis. I've really been enjoying reading this inspirational book. It's great for poolside!
4. Instyle Magazine. This has always been my favorite style magazine. I love getting outfit inspiration while getting my tan on too.
5. Ombre Water Bottle:These plastic bottles are great for keeping your drink cold and looking cute too! Shophere!
6. Sunscreen Face Stick: I'm a huge advocate of wearing sun protection. I love the Babyorganics brand. If it's safe enough for my kid, it's definitely safe for me. The stickis really quick and handy for the face.
7. Sparkling water: My favorite poolside refreshment is La Criox Blackberry Cucumber water. So yummy and hydrating too!
8. Flamingo Floating Koozie:Beacause every babe needs somewhere to put here drink while floating in the pool, right?
9. Pom Pom beach bag: This collapsible straw beach bag is the perfect size to stow all your beach bag essentials!